To advertise, call (925) 672-0500 or email Tamara@claytonpioneer.com
Display Advertising Rates
Per Column Inch (minimum size 6”)
|Contract Rates||<1/4 pg||1/4 pg+|
|4-8 consecutive issues||18.00||16.00|
|9-12 consecutive issues||15.00||13.50|
|13+ consecutive issues||13.00||11.50|
|Open rate (less than 4 consecutive issues)||25.00||20.00|
Rate includes initial design of ad and minor copy changes during the run. Major rebuilding of ad or creation of new artwork subject to design fee of $50.00 per hour.
Full color $75 to $200 per insertion depending on size of ad. Call for quote.
Stuffer Advertising Rates
Full Distribution - 14,200 for $680 (Clayton and Concord)
Stuffer Specification - 8.5″ x 11″ folded, or 2 sheet (5.5″ x 8.5″) stuffers should be delivered to the printer in San Jose one week prior to publication date.
Clayton Pioneer Distribution & Demographics
- The Clayton Pioneer is published and delivered every two weeks.
- Total circulation is 14,600 including home delivery, paid subscriptions and street drops.
- Clayton home delivery is 5400, Concord home delivery is 8800. The paper is direct mailed to the Clayton addresses (94517) and delivered by carriers in the Concord distribution area (94518 and 94521).
- Targeted distribution – Household annual income of $100,000 or more.
- The Clayton Pioneer also publishes the Clayton Almanac and the Clayton Valley Home Improvement Guide.
• Family households make up 83% of the population of our circulation area.
• 40% of the households have children under 18.
• 94% of the homes are owner-occupied.
• Average annual income of total circulation area is $100,000+.
Ad specifications: Page height = 20”; Col width: one col = 1.908”; two col = 4.027”; three col = 6.145”; four col = 8.263”; five col = 10.382”; six col = 12.5”; CMYK; 300 dpi. Send ads to email@example.com
Rates effective February 7, 2014